SABnzbd 3.7.0 changelog
SABnzbd 3.7.0 har følgende endringer:
Changes since 3.6.1
- The queue and history can be filtered using keywords:
priority. For example:
show name cat:tv.
- Use shortcut
shift + arrow-keyto navigate the queue/history pages.
- The backup is now created in a local folder for security.
- Recurring backups can be configured using the scheduler.
- Improvements to Deobfuscate Final Filenames.
- RSS overview shows the rule that accepted the job.
- Added option to sort the queue by
- Added option to replace underscores with dots in folder names.
- SABnzbd Host input will be validated before being applied.
- Moved system load information from the main page to the Status window.
- Console logging is now written to
- Removed Special settings
- Merged Special settings
- macOS/Windows: Use Python 3.11, slightly boosting overall performance.
- macOS/Windows: Updated UnRar to 6.12.
- Windows: Updated MultiPar to 18.104.22.168.
API changes since 3.6.1
- Minor improvements in API performance.
- Removed fields
Bugfixes since 3.6.1
- Free Space Detection was too strict when using Direct Unpack.
- File uploads with special characters would be parsed incorrectly.
- Passwords from NZB meta-data were tried multiple times.
- Passwords were not always supplied to the pre-queue script.
- RSS-feed names were not sanitized when renamed.
- Make sure short-dates are detected as
- Show the custom job name in History when the NZB could not be fetched.
- The download statistics file
totals10.sabis updated in 3.2.x
version. If you downgrade to 3.1.x or lower, detailed download
statistics will be lost.